Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$100
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
Country Inn Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
US$105
US$89
Orbitz.com
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$70
Travelocity
All reviewssports bar restaurantboat dockhotel restaurantan older hotelmemorial day weekendnice roomprivate balconywould stay againtrip to hot springsbalconiespetconferenceoaklawntrack
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I went with a co-worker to make sales calls in Hot Springs, AR this week. He told me he had a great hotel that was priced reasonably. Upon arrival it appeared to be a clean and well maintained older hotel. The check in was easy and quick and our rooms were available. The location on the lake is beautiful. My room was clean and had a nice little private balcony with a decent view of the lake. The bed was comfortable enough for the night and the towels clean. The main complaint I had about the room was that the shower head was too low and being average height I had to duck down to wash my face and hair. All that being sad I would definitely come back and would love to bring the family next time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kingofthehill81
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I would say this was a very good stay breakfast was always great in the morning what you ordered in and they delivered to your room. The staff was very nice the room was always clean our maid went above and beyond, down to the extra coffee and hair conditioner she was fantastic come Sunday though there apparently was a woman strung out on meth that was trying to jump off her fifth floor balcony I spent an hour talking to her trying to convince her not to jump off the balcony onto my girlfriends hood of a truck with the aid of a wonderful man that I was working with he ordered her breakfast and finally got her to unbarricaded the door with all the furniture that she push up against it I would not have issue with this until I talk to one of the front desk staff and said it was the same woman that did the same exact thing last year I'm thinking that they need to have this woman's name on a list and photograph so that she does not disturb everybody else. I will stay there again because it was lovely waking up in the morning to a beautiful view and breakfast delivered to my room

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael M
Holiday Inn Exp... H, General Manager at Clarion Resort on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback regarding your stay. We want to make sure that all of our guests know that we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the guest you spoke of and that the staff and local police have taken action to assure that they will never be allowed on property again. We hope we have you back again soon an have a great relaxing stay from start to finish with us!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

It was outdated, dirty and when we went to the restaurant there were nats coming flying out of the beer cooler at the bar. When asked to up grade they acted like it was a huge ordeal. Probably won't stay there again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Exp... H, General Manager at Clarion Resort on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay. We apologize if you experienced anything than the best stay possible. We will certainly take a look at the issue you mentioned at the bar area and make sure that is rectified. Please note on busy group event weekends, upgrades may not be possible and we ask guests to book the room that they are wanting to stay in to assure that they in fact have the room reserved. We hope to have you back again with us on your next stay!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here our 2nd anniversary. Rooms were clean and staff were nice. They do not serve continental breakfast which was a little disappointing. They do have a restaurant down stairs but we didn't go there. You are paying a higher price because of the location near the lake. There were some pretty views. The thing that bothered me the most was the smell of smoke. When we walked out of our room you could smell smoke from rooms on that hall that allowed it. One room in particular at the end of the hall smelled strongly of marijuana. They might want to also do some work on their deck for the lake. We walked out and several of the boards were rotting badly. Be careful where you step out there. But It was a pretty view.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I thought all Choice Hotels had complimentary breakfast but just learned (after check in) that this one does not. Bummer! I guess I will not be staying here again. They also charge an additional $1.15 per day for the safe in the room to keep their staff from stealing from the guests.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank USMC_Traveler_11
Holiday Inn Exp... H, General Manager at Clarion Resort on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. We feel there are several things to clarify for other guests who may be looking to stay with us. Our Clarion does not offer, nor advertise to have a complimentary breakfast. Instead we feature a fantastic hotel restaurant that offers delicious made to order meals at a very reasonable cost. As far as the safe charges go, that is something we only charge guests for if they use the safe, at their own discretion. This is certainly not to keep the staff from stealing your things, as stated, but to offer guests peace of mind.