Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best magic show ever!

Absolutely AMAZING family fun!!! So glad we went to the show! I can't wait to come back. Lots of... read more

Reviewed today
T1752FFannam
Dallas, Texas
via mobile
Awesome show

EXCELLENT show. Fun for all ages!!! Don't miss this one! You'll be entertained and impressed by his... read more

Reviewed yesterday

More Info
from US$1,435.90
More Info
1,003 results
All reviews magic show elton john all ages front row great entertainer slight of hand intimate setting kids and adults bought tickets visiting hot springs great family fun magician comedy audience stage trick illusion
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great show, the magic is amazing!! Lot’s of fun for all ages. We laughed a lot and really enjoyed the evening. I’d recommend the show for everyone.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing night! The show was amazing and my now fiancé set up a whole proposal with Maxwell blade and his crew. We couldn’t be more grateful for all they have done for us. I highly recommend going and having some entertainment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Show was very entertaining. Illusions were great, and the ending was awesome. Sound was a little off but all entertainers were great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My 12 year old said "that was the best 2 hours of my life"! My 5 year old loved it too! They both were called up on stage and they treated them amazing! It was super funny and we all had a great time. My only 1 complaint would be the music was way too loud, my kids have sensitivity issues but it was even hurting my ears. Would definitely go again though!!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Maxwell Blade show is a MUST SEE!! It’s absolutely amazing. Kid friendly. I took my daughter 9 years ago and went back 9 years later. (Only because time got away)
Picture below is them together
2012 & 2021