“You really can't be shy in a place like this”
Review of Ablution Day Spa

Ablution Day Spa
Reviewed 3 February 2017

This place, along with many other gems on Bathhouse Row, is a fun way to spend a little extra on yourself. Just remember, you really cannot be shy. You spend 99% of your time only covered by a towel or maybe a robe, but for some activities, you WILL be naked. Nonetheless, this place has everything. The hot bath, massages, body wraps, a sauna, and other treatments of which I did not take advantage. I rarely spend the money to treat myself, but I do nearly every time I'm alone in Hot Springs. The staff was great, too.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Went for prenatal massage and lisa did an amazing job. All of the staff was so friendly and very helpful. I Would definitely recommend going here, price was very reasonable as well.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

Booked mani/pedi for my husband and myself , just spending time together on our vacation. He ended up booking a massage after we got there. The staff was extremely accommodating and the room for man/pedi great. Felt like I was on an island in a tree house. If you are in the Lake Hamilton area give yourself a treat and check this place out. WISH I THEY HAD A LOCATION WHERE I LIVE.

Reviewed 12 January 2015

Chose Ablution because it was close to the condo we stayed at for a girl's trip. I had Tequila and she was great. I can't give them Excellent because of the room. They really need black out curtains, it was way too bright in the room. And nicer sheets would have been more comfortable. But I give Tequila an Excellent!

1  Thank Irishblood1
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I'm giving the hair salon 2 stars based on the first and last appointment I will have at Ablution. I went in and asked my stylist for the popular ombré color that is trending. The stylist admitted that she hadn't done an ombré before but a fellow stylist informed her of a technique and said she could do it. My hair pulled the blonde a lot more than expected so she went back over with my natural color and a toner. She styled my hair curly and I went on my way. I waited until the next day to brush out the curls and really check out the end result. I could not pick my jaw off the floor. Straight line all across my head. The bottom half of my head was blonde, not a gradual blending as an ombré should be. I call and told the salon I was displeased with my result and they said I should come back the next day and they could fix it. She attempted to tone the colors down and make it more natural but by the time she was finished and I saw my hair in the mirror and practically ran for the door. There are still lines in my hair and it's pulling a lot of green :( Thankfully, I was not charged for the touch up, which was a relief since I spent $150 for the first appointment (not including the recommended hair products I purchased and tip). I called a local friend and was given a recommendation for another salon and drove straight over. The other salon was amazed at how both appointments had done my hair. So I have yet a other appointment to fix this mess. Maybe I'm at fault for not doing more research and trusting to be someone's guinea pig, but I feel a trending style should be a given... I did not try any of the spa treatments or nail services. Hopefully others will have more luck.

1  Thank jayesie