“Anniversaries spa day”
Review of Ablution Day Spa

Ablution Day Spa
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing spa... went for a couples massage for an anniversary treat... very romantic time with the hubby in the hot tub and then 80 minutes of shear heaven with our massages!! Highly recommend Billy.... I've had spas all over the world and he is par with anyone I have used previously!! Great environment, friendly service, romantic atmosphere, and fabulous massages

Thank Mrs. Alli B

Reviewed 3 February 2017

This place, along with many other gems on Bathhouse Row, is a fun way to spend a little extra on yourself. Just remember, you really cannot be shy. You spend 99% of your time only covered by a towel or maybe a robe, but for some activities, you WILL be naked. Nonetheless, this place has everything. The hot bath, massages, body wraps, a sauna, and other treatments of which I did not take advantage. I rarely spend the money to treat myself, but I do nearly every time I'm alone in Hot Springs. The staff was great, too.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Went for prenatal massage and lisa did an amazing job. All of the staff was so friendly and very helpful. I Would definitely recommend going here, price was very reasonable as well.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

Booked mani/pedi for my husband and myself , just spending time together on our vacation. He ended up booking a massage after we got there. The staff was extremely accommodating and the room for man/pedi great. Felt like I was on an island in a tree house. If you are in the Lake Hamilton area give yourself a treat and check this place out. WISH I THEY HAD A LOCATION WHERE I LIVE.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 January 2015

Chose Ablution because it was close to the condo we stayed at for a girl's trip. I had Tequila and she was great. I can't give them Excellent because of the room. They really need black out curtains, it was way too bright in the room. And nicer sheets would have been more comfortable. But I give Tequila an Excellent!

1  Thank Irishblood1