“amazing pizza! huge slices!”
Review of Ian's Pizza

Ian's Pizza
Ranked #15 of 1,057 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I started going here in college at 2 am. It was great then! Now that I'm out of that phase, I go to Ians at more normal hours, and I still love it! Its by far my favorite place to get pizza in madison! The Mac and cheese is delicious but the other flavors are great too! I love the bbq pizza! They are so creative and it's a fun experience!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stopped in for a small bite while sight-seeing. We got a couple pieces of pizza to share. The pizza’s taste was fine, although the pepperoni was pretty oily.
Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We were in Madison for a Tumbling and Trampoline National competition and decided we wanted pizza. So we searched for a local pizza place and found Ian's. I am so glad, because it was amazing. The pizza was great and the people very friendly. We sat outside and I loved the atmosphere. If I lived in Madison, I'd come here all the time!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

A colleague suggested Ian's Pizza for a lunch break during a conference. I had never been there before. It was very good. The crust, the sauces, the meats, etc., all are just fine. But the unique thing for me was the Macaroni and Cheese pizza. Really tasty.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

I've never met a buffet I didn't like.I enjoyed everything about Ian's. Queueing up and viewing all of the salad and pizza choices in front of me, I felt like the little kid years ago in the penny candy store, staring, drooling, and unable to make up my mind. The choices are many, and the prices are great, too. And that said, instead of choosing one of the more creative pizzas, I went with the classic pepperoni/sausage combo. And a coke. Five bucks! Can't beat that for lunch, or a late night snack. Perfect college town vibe, of course, but still a mixed crowd. Fast, friendly and efficient service, by a group of enthusiastic youngsters. Bound to be on my quick and easy lunch list. Oh, and just fine, tasty pizza.