“Delicious Crepes & Coffee!”

Bradbury's Espresso & Crepes
Ranked #6 of 28 Dessert in Madison
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I shared a lemon curd & whipped cream crepe and a ham, arugula, gouda & egg crepe. Both were very tasty and a great cup of coffee topped it off! Small place and seating is limited, but definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Looking for a crepe place and coffee place and this had good reviews. Easy street parking (Sunday). Nice college type coffee house. we had crepes and I had a Macchiato. It was small but had a lot of students doing homework (free WiFi I believe). Nice feel. Good crepes and happy service. I would go back again.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I have been there many times usually having just coffee. This time I had one of their crepe with beets - very good! I highly recommend this place that is located in the middle of Madison.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

A little slice of sunlit paradise just off the Capitol Square, this place nails it on every mark. The crepes are phenomenal and the menu is super creative/locally sourced- I've had curried goat, pumpkin in an apple cider reduction, roasted rhubarb and honeyed yogurt, etc. The vibe is friendly and laid back, with the tone set by excellent music choices that always seem to match the weather perfectly. You might hear Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours" on a hot summer day, Tallest Man on Earth in the fall, or Prince's "Purple Rain" during a storm. Everyone is welcome here - the last time I came in, the mix included international students, a senior citizen couple, a cute family with well-behaved kids and an older jazz musician talking to a younger jazz musician (I may have eavesdropped a bit to pick up some sweet album recommendations). It's small, so I try to go during non-peak hours to snag a seat, but everyone has always been very courteous even when it's busy. Just go, you'll fall in love.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Very good crepe/coffee place..had the lemon curd crepe and a Latte...my wife had the cinnamon & sugar crepe. Fast service..tight seating though.