“Best coffee ☕ in town ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Tried hazelnut latte, loved the taste. This place is at a walkable distance from capital Square. Will try again in next trip

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The best coffee I have had in recent memory. I would say the best i’ve had in this country but that sounds pretentious. The staff were friendly, engaged and seemingly happy. If I lived here, I would come for a flat white everyday. Crepes were also delicious. Hooray!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I'm an outlier - a male who went here. I was there for about 40 minutes over lunchtime and ws the only male patron. I did not feel welcome (got "the eye" from several staff and patrons).

I understand wanting to local source and use fresh ingredients etc but this was the first place I've been to that is so pc it has no salt shakers. Forgive me I have sinned and like salt with my eggs.

For my $15.00 lunch I got a savory crepe that was dry, lacking in flavor and so dainty as to not cut my appetite.

1  Thank bus_visitor
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I shared a lemon curd & whipped cream crepe and a ham, arugula, gouda & egg crepe. Both were very tasty and a great cup of coffee topped it off! Small place and seating is limited, but definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Looking for a crepe place and coffee place and this had good reviews. Easy street parking (Sunday). Nice college type coffee house. we had crepes and I had a Macchiato. It was small but had a lot of students doing homework (free WiFi I believe). Nice feel. Good crepes and happy service. I would go back again.

Been to Bradbury's Espresso & Crepes? Share your experiences!