“Delicious, Must Visit”

Bloom Bake Shop
Ranked #3 of 17 Bakeries in Madison
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Stopped by with girlfriends and ended up with 6 cupcakes! Wonderfully delicious varieties with just the right amount of frosting. LOVED the chocolate salted caramel. If you're looking for cupcakes for your wedding or special occasion - this is the place! Patient and friendly staff, plus check out the fancy and quiant gift shop adjacent to bake shop.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great selections on gluten-free desserts...
Very quaint cafe too, spent a couple of times working there as they also have good coffees.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is a cute bakery! The items are tasty and they have items for vegans and gluten free people. I will be back

1  Thank giggly711
Reviewed 10 June 2017

When I lived in the area I found myself at Bloom often and have missed it terribly since I've moved away. I am gluten-free and dairy-free so it is hard for me to find fresh baked goods that I can eat AND that taste good. I don't know that I will ever be able to find a place as good as Bloom. I love that they have a variety of gluten-free, vegan options every day! I also like that the frosting is not too sweet like so many other cupcake places. It's also wonderful that they use a lot of local ingredients.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I could not recommend this bakery more highly! My children are allergic to dairy, so having a special place to get delicious treats is invaluable. The owner is the sweetest and the atmosphere is beautiful. Love Bloom!

Been to Bloom Bake Shop? Share your experiences!