The hospitality of the stuff is outstanding. I lost my laptop charger and it turned out that they have a spare for my computer. Very convenient location, right in the middle of downtown,
steps away from Capitol and within 5-10 min walk to superb restaurants. Do not miss 43 North- amazing food and service. The room is spacious and with a view. Good menu for breakfast and small but high quality wine list at the bar. Will I stay there again next time in Madion- with no any reservations! Excellent place for busy business traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton