“Cure for Your Sweet Tooth”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #9 of 17 Bakeries in Madison
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Gigi's is a quaint little place with pink chairs and delicious cupcakes that brings out the little girl in you. I always feel a little but like I am plate no "tea party" when I go there. I love the variety of their cupcakes and appreciate that you can get different flavors on different days. My favorite is the lemon cupcake!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Couldn't pass up cream filled chocolate cupcake. Took home to enjoy with coffee. Cupcake was to die for. Fresh and wasn't disappointed! Full of gilt because I'm watching my calories. If you are watching your budget cupcakes run $3.50 each.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We were walking through this mall and came across Gigi's. I love to try bakeries since I used to own one. I am usually disappointed but not with this one. The wedding cake cupcake was delicious and the icing was the best I have tasted in a long time.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I'm not a cupcake kind of person, but the one I had at Gigi's was excellent. I got the Crème Brule Cupcake that had some delicious sprinkles and a bit of Crème Brule inside. Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

GiGi's Cupcakes satisfies every sweet tooth with their delicious array of flavors that they offer each day.

Take yourself there for a special treat or go for a delicious treat with someone you love, or at least really like!