“Wedding reception venue”

The Brink Lounge
Ranked #481 of 1,054 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We had the pleasure of attending a wedding reception at The Brink Lounge. The venue was beautiful and there was a lot of room to spread out. The staff was very nice and helpful. My only complaint is the lack of parking.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Great music. Where else you gonna see a violin playing the blues? Not crowded. Not too loud. Great place to sit and enjoy music.

1  Thank LK B
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I always find myself at the Brink Lounge for parties and events. Great drinks, and good food. Nice place for a family gathering.

1  Thank FoodAmbassador
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Love this place, good variety of live music, fair prices on food and beverage, already have experienced friendly staff

2  Thank Scriptions653
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Spending my birthday with several girlfriends on a Tuesday night. We had a Community Choice coupon for $10 off our purchase. I started a tab at the bar and bought a couple bottles of wine at the bar. It was half price wine night. Normal price for a bottle of Cycles Gladiator Pinot Noir 2012 was $30. Half price was $15. Wine is available for $8.00 online. I mention this because after ordering a $17 pizza, when I went to close my tab, I was told I could not use my $10 Community Choice Charity Coupon because I already received a "deal" on the wine. There was no such clause on the coupon. I asked the bartender to split the tab then and have the wine on one tab which I would pay cash and the $17 pizza on another tab that I could apply my $10 coupon. She refused. When I asked to speak to the owner, she reluctantly let me speak to him. Although he eventually allowed me to use the $10 coupon, he continued to say that he was the one losing here because he already gave us the wine at half price and now the coupon. He charged us $15 (regular price $30) for a $8 bottle of wine and then used that as an excuse not to honor our charity coupon. After agreeing to use the coupon, when I went back to the bar to pay, the bartender slapped my tab down and said she thought it was wrong that I spoke to the owner and tried to bypass their policy. When I said, fine . . then no tip for you . . . she said "fine .. I don't want your tip". Really .. . I am 56 years old and I will decide where to spend my money on a night out and it will never be here again and I intend to tell everyone I know. Please do not patronize this business. Thank you!

2  Thank chandml