“Lackluster”
Review of Cupcakes-A-Go-Go Cafe - CLOSED

Cupcakes-A-Go-Go Cafe
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We were on a weekend trip in Wisconsin and were on our way back home when we decided to find a cupcake place to try. Cupcake a go go was the first one to come up and its site stated they were voted the best in Madison. If this is the best Madison has to offer I feel sorry for those who live here. I would have rather driven 2 hours out of my way to go to Molly's in Chicago to pay the same amount for a cupcake twice the size and ten times the flavor. What a let down. Shouldn't have wasted our time to go off our course to get.

2  Thank CupCakeKiller

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I bought my own "birthday cakes" here just to make it easy on the family. They were absolutely awesome! They have a wonderful assortment of flavors--something to please everyone--and not so much frosting that you can't find the delicious cake. Delightful service, too and good packaging for the carryouts. I'll be back BEFORE my next birthday!