“25 Cent "Drive-thru" Fee? WTHeck!”

Michael's Frozen Custard
Ranked #23 of 28 Dessert in Madison
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Had an ice cream craving so stopped at Michaels! Image my sticker shock to get charged $9!! But the 25 cent "convenience fee" is what put me over the edge!

5 for strawberry shake with Oreos; 1 for value!!!! Culver's had much more affordable custard!!

1  Thank WiWeezie

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Awesome! The most wonderful Custard in the world! Every visit requires a stop by Michael's. And it is so worth it!

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I ordered the Chunky Monkey, cost me about $8, and the chocolate w/nuts were as hard as plastic. Only the center was soft and the hardened chocolate was stuck to the rim. Didn't get to enjoy the best part because it was hard as a rock for 1hr and then thrown away. I'm guessing that this custard Sundae was not freshly made - it was prepared ahead of time. Unhappy with the price. Would have done better at a Culvers.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

If I only had one word to describe my turtle sundae it would be "magnificent". Michael's get's it absolutely right, there's almost nothing I would change about their sundae.

It could be a bit cheaper and/or the container needs to be a bit bigger container.

The pecans user really make the sundae. They are tasty, not too salty, and perfectly roasted. Their quality really make the sundae "pop" as far as I'm concerned.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Stopped by to pick up a cherry malt for my husband and after looking at the menu I ordered a turtle sundae for myself. BAD! Not the sundae but all the calories that I ate. Some of the best places for frozen custard.