“oh so yummy!”

Michael's Frozen Custard
Ranked #11 of 28 Dessert in Madison
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We went there after I taught an all day workshop. What a treat! They have the flavor of the day, which I couldn't eat since it had pie crust in it, and I am gluten free, but they had a great little sundae to offer and it was so great. I wish I could get this kind of custard everywhere!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Tons of options for sundaes and shakes! Make sure to check the wall opposite the counter for descriptions of the sundaes, and don't hesitate to ask for special combos on the super thick shakes! Or just try the flavor of the day- you won't be disapppinted.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for an late afternoon treat after visiting olbrich conservatory. The three of us each got custard. One got the turtle, one the Oreo peanut butter cookie dough, and the third got chocolate brownie. All three were awesome! The inside has an old fashioned 50s diner theme and was comfortable. Prices were a bit high but I'd still say it was worth it!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Great burgers, excellent fries and amazing custard. The nostalgic theme harkens to simpler happier times. Indoor and outdoor dining. Doggie yogurt!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Michael's is pricey ($8 milkshake??) but delicious. I really like the veggie burger and overall you can tell the ingredients are high quality. Really nice staff, too!