“Yummy”

Michael's Frozen Custard
Ranked #9 of 28 Dessert in Madison
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Very good custard. We had a turtle sundae, delicious. A little pricey, but not unaffordable. We sat outside. Cute diner style. Inside seating also.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Retro-type burger and frozen custard joint. Reasonable prices and modest menu options. Retro deco to peruse while waiting and eating. Great value and the lake is across the street!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Had never been to this place, but it was recommended to us, so we had to try it. We each got a different concoction and both were delicious. Loved it!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We went there after I taught an all day workshop. What a treat! They have the flavor of the day, which I couldn't eat since it had pie crust in it, and I am gluten free, but they had a great little sundae to offer and it was so great. I wish I could get this kind of custard everywhere!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Tons of options for sundaes and shakes! Make sure to check the wall opposite the counter for descriptions of the sundaes, and don't hesitate to ask for special combos on the super thick shakes! Or just try the flavor of the day- you won't be disapppinted.