“Decent quick Italian food”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #474 of 1,109 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Madison, WI. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian!
Reviewed 24 April 2015

I love their setup for quick food. Works well for families with kids. It's not great food but very good. If someone wants pasta it's a good place to stop.

Date of visit: February 2015

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Good fast food Italian. We had the spaghetti & meat sauce and the penne with chicken and broccoli. Great garlic breadsticks.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 24 September 2014

We eat here as a break from the other fast food in the area. The food is predictable. the sauce is a little sweet for my taste. They always have a bread stick person going around offering up free breadsticks. Its about the same price as fast food, and is more quiet

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fazoli's is always a hit for our family! Food is reasonably priced & tasty. Only thing I would suggest is updating the bathrooms... they need a little TLC!

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I love Fazoli's every time I go there. I got the ultimate sampler platter when I went to this location. I got a half serving of their four most popular pastas. It may be a lot for some people, but it was amazing! My favorite thing about Fazoli's is they have unlimited breadsticks and they have someone come around with a basket of them and you can get how many you want. I wish they had a Fazoli's in PA, then I would go more!

Date of visit: June 2014