“fanTASTYic!”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #471 of 1,084 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Madison, WI. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian!
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome! I always have the spaghetti without the meat in the sauce,and it's the best pasta place I have been to in my life!! I would definitely recommend going to this fantastic place! They also offer breadsticks every 5 minutes. If I could rate this I would give it 50 dots!! :D

1  Thank cr94iu98

Reviewed 24 April 2015

I love their setup for quick food. Works well for families with kids. It's not great food but very good. If someone wants pasta it's a good place to stop.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Good fast food Italian. We had the spaghetti & meat sauce and the penne with chicken and broccoli. Great garlic breadsticks.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

We eat here as a break from the other fast food in the area. The food is predictable. the sauce is a little sweet for my taste. They always have a bread stick person going around offering up free breadsticks. Its about the same price as fast food, and is more quiet

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fazoli's is always a hit for our family! Food is reasonably priced & tasty. Only thing I would suggest is updating the bathrooms... they need a little TLC!