“OK Eats”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #465 of 1,065 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Madison, WI. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian!
Reviewed 20 July 2017

It's different than burger fast food. Service was horribly slow at the counter because apparently the clerk was new and didn't know how to handle a situation. Pastas were OK, but bread is the best. Have to go to the counter to get more bread. Could stand some updating and cleaning.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I went here hoping for some yummy cheap italian-ish food.
I started to eat my baked spaghetti and a server came running from the kitchen with another dish of baked spaghetti and said that the one I was currently eating had been sitting out a little longer than it should be. That put a damper on my experience. And I'm pretty sure the breadsticks are unlimited... but they were pretty stingy.
Oh well, it was a cheap meal.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

The food is OK, but the price at lunchtime is just right. Two meal items and a drink, plus breadsticks for 5 bucks. I usually get the spaghetti with meat sauce and a Caesar salad. The salad comes in a ceramic bowl right out of the cooler with fresh and tasty greens. The place is easy to find and plenty of parking available. Another plus is that they clean your table so you don't have to schlep anything to a garbage can.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This place was okay for lunch but service was lacking. Had to clean our own table and had to inquire twice about extra bread sticks. The cost of the meal satisfied my daughter and I nicely.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We have been to Fazoli's many times and we keep going back when we want a quick, reasonably-priced and tasty meal. The food is always fresh, and the portions are always ample - sometimes we even split one order, when we're not too hungry. My favorite is the spaghetti with meat sauce and sausage!