“Across from my hotel--don't always deliver...”
Review of Milio's Sandwiches

Milio's Sandwiches
Ranked #547 of 1,041 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 25 September 2016

There was no delivery driver and I didn't feel like walking down the hill--but for this hotel the walk to Milio's from the side door was just crossing Commerce Drive, and the sandwich was tasty, so okay. This no-frills restaurant serves cold sandwiches from a counter, with options for ingredients and breads--even lettuce wrap for anyone going gluten-free.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

We were staying at the Homewood Suites and my husband walked over to pick up a last minute dinner. They remind me a lot of Jimmy Johns which I love. A little pricey but still I'd go back.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Recently I placed two orders for delivery and my results are as follows:

1.) placed delivery order and in the follow up call was asked if I could come get the order because they didn't have a driver! CANCELLED THE ORDER

2.) placed delivery order and in the follow up call was told I could not have extra tomatoes on my sandwich. Now I was sure I didn't hear him correct so I asked them to repeat, yep no tomatoes! Was starving or I would cancel the order.

Based upon this location and the issues with staffing and inventory my opinion is this franchisee is in need of coaching or the license get bought back by the company.
I'm done with sandwiches from this place.

Reviewed 26 April 2015

Sandwich menu is full of options for fillings, breads, etc. & delivery is provided at time requested w/no fuss, etc. will include drinks & large pickle--if requested

Reviewed 14 November 2014

I asked specifically what their hot sandwiches were and was told straight up they do not make any hot sandwiches. There are so many sandwich shops to choose from. To serve only cold sandwiches is sad. This shop thrives from the weary business travelers staying at the hotels across the street who are tired of eating at Adler's and want something different.

1  Thank TheAnswer