“Great deals, good food”
Review of Pizza Pit

Pizza Pit
Ranked #667 of 1,023 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered dinner to take out. This is so much more than just a pizza place, although their pizza is darn good too. They have hot and cold deli sandwiches, an assortment of salads, Greek gyros, Italian pasta dishes and much, much more. Be sure to check for daily specials. For my order on a Wednesday, they were offering 10 fried chicken wings for free. I'm a believer! (BTW, everything we had was very tasty)

Reviewed 24 February 2017

This place was very close to the hotel I was staying at. Since I was travelling alone I passed on the pizza and tried the gyros sandwich. I enjoyed it,the portion and taste was excellent. Great value. The next day I tried a cold cut sub, the ingredients used like the meat, vegetables, and cheese all tasted very fresh. I would stop by this place once a week easily if I lived in Madison.

Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

I will Never order from this again!!!! The owner is rude and the staff are unprofessional!! There really messed my up and never said sorry i ask for my money back they told me NO!! I will Never spend a dime in this place again. I will order from a place that value my money.

1  Thank 647victoriaf
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We ordered a gyro platter, some halepeno poppers and a greek salad. All was good and at a good price. The guy working was super nice and quick to get our food.