“Cute Corner Ice Cream Stand”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Co & Ice Cream Shoppes
Ranked #24 of 28 Dessert in Madison
Reviewed 1 July 2015

The corner ice cream stand at 2302 Atwood Ave., Madison, is a great little place for a summer treat. It is a walk-up window stand, no indoor service/seating. Every time I've been there the line wraps around the corner. The flavors change as they run out of one kind, but everyone I've tried has been delicious. I especially like the Bourbon Pecan Pie flavor!

Reviewed 2 October 2014

Some of the best ice cream I've had, I even went back the next day for more. My only complaint is I wish you could have more than 1 flavor together in the smaller size.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

OK, I've lived in Wisconsin all my life and have tasted lots of ice cream, and Chocolate Shoppe is in my top two favorites! So many choices...getting hungry just thinking about it.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Their premium "Zanzabar Dark Chocolate" is my personal fav. High fat, high sugar, rich dark chocolate (none of that cocoa powder here). Their flavors and flavorings are top of the line. So you will get real chocolate, or large sweet cherries, or half pecans (not pieces), or thick caramel, or whatever your taste buds are screaming for to be really really bad to your diet. "Weight Watchers" tells you if you are going to fall off your diet, make it one bad thing and go back on the plan, but make it worth going off for and satisfying. Their products will make it worth it. Prices very reasonable for the quality. The most fun is in their walk up locations, but their ice cream can be found in many local restaurants (some will sell it by the pint too). If you try one dessert this year, make it one of their premium ice creams. It's worth it.

Thank Marilynn Virgin... M