“Breakfast... It's a hotel and don't expect much. ”

Olive at the Hilton
Ranked #450 of 1,096 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Had eggs, bacon, toast. It is a hotel and for that reason don't expect much. Good fresh good with great service. Want something fancy, go to another restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We had cocktails and a snack right after checking in on a Friday afternoon. The service was terrible and our order of nachos was disgusting. The waitress apologized for the slow service with the excuse that they had six weddings that weekend. We felt that it was the responsibility of management to therefore have more wait staff.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Wife and I decided to eat the buffet breakfast offered. Glad we did. The one lets were great. Service was good and they even got me an early morning beer before I heard off to the airport for a long flight home.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I've been in town this week for my company's Tri-State and Central regional sales conference. This morning I had breakfast at the Olive restaurant which is the ground floor restaurant attached to the Hilton. For a higher end hotel the food and service were horrible. I ordered an omelet which took forever to be made and it came out with warm dry cardboard that they tried to convince me was toast. Their coffee is bitter and the server did not once offer me a refill on the coffee, not that I would have taken it. There are a lot of local little breakfast places within walking distance of the hotel, do yourself a favour and eat out.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 1 February 2016

We stayed at the Hilton and had the breakfast buffet on a Sunday morning. Great selection, friendly wait staff, made to order eggs. Everything was very good.

Date of visit: January 2016