“First time here !!!”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #206 of 1,099 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. Friendly staff. The food was awesome, best chicken strips I have ever had !!! We will definitely go back there again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Every time I go has been a pleasure. It is clean, fast and the food is good. I have tried everything but the spicy chicken as I do not like spicy food that much. The new breakfast bowl is to die for, add bacon and sausage (extra cost) and you have all the protein with eggs and hash rounds (all in bowl), phenomenal.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

This was my first breakfast at CFA, Of course the place is clean, and helpful employees, it says CFA on the sign.
The breakfast chicken sammy is so good, the chicken is crispy and well done, the biscuit by it self is great as well.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We had received a $100 gift card at a local fundraiser and decided to use it for food for a family gathering. My wife spent 45 mins on their website trying to apply the gift card after she had selected the various items we wanted. The order was to be a few days later. After having no luck on the website, she tried the phone number listed next to manager's name. It was disconnected. She found another phone number on their Facebook page which turned out to be a fax number. I offered to go to the location at a slow time the next day to place the order. Three people couldn't figure out how to help me! It was an "off the menu" catering order...nothing fancy..no special requests...and they couldn't figure out how to place it for the future, nor apply my $100 gift card to my $109 order. Finally, a young man stepped in did a nice job completing the task. I informed him of the incorrect contact numbers and my wife's frustration with their website. (Today, a week later, still no corrections.) When I came back a few days later, it was like I was speaking in tongues to the young girl at the counter. She seemed very perplexed by my use of the word "catering." The woman who eventually handled my order did a nice job. All that being said, the food was actually pretty good. The bottom line is...their "catering" service needs work, as does their website. (Their main website link to the Madison location doesn't work either.) Would I return? Not for catering for sure, but maybe for the food. (btw...before I retired, I was a meeting planner for 30 years...worked with hundreds of restaurants, hotels, caterers.....this one stands out..and not in a good way.)

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Burger was quite ordinary.. nothing exceptional. We ordered for burger and fries. They added some pickle without asking. If that’s how they make it, then it’s bad.