“Very nice Indian food, attentive wait staff.”
Review of Tandoori House

Tandoori House
Ranked #474 of 1,023 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stopped by here for an impromptu dinner after shopping, very good food, easy on the budget. Wait staff were excellent, nice clean place. We will return for sure.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I like to visit this restaurant for lunch as they feature a very affordable buffet with a wide variety of Indian food. There's also a menu if you want to try something else. Food includes vegetarian options. The restaurant is very casual and has good parking.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Done with this restaurant. My husband and I have been coming here for a long time and order the same thing every time and the order can not seem to be consistent. Tonight felt like we threw away our money again. For $42.20 for dinner for 2 you'd think we could at least get our take out in containers that weren't cracked open and spilling all over. When our order is correct, everything is there, and the containers aren't busted open we like this place but we can't seem to get that consistently. Also the pakora and shahi paneer recipes must have changed recently and I don't care for them anymore. The paneer was very hard and the new spice/flavor wasn't as good as it was. The pakora are now chewy, bland and taste overcooked. We had issues in the past and the staff addressed them promptly but again we had our extra rice missing, bad pakora and shahi paneer spilled all over. Madison selection of Indian Restaurants is growing constantly and I won't be coming back here. Friendly staff and very good food sometimes.

1  Thank Trisha P
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I popped in on a Saturday night. The service was friendly and attentive. The waiter suggested several specialty drinks and asked me how spicy I wanted my mango margarita. It was perfect!
We had vegetable pakoras, which were tasty but my husband thought tasted just like breading. The garlic cheeses naan was very good and hot. He had the goat masala which was very flavorful and I had something I can't pronounce and was more than pleased! We both took leftovers home.
A waiter suggested we come back for lunch buffet to try a large variety.
We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Jb4375
Reviewed 23 February 2017

My husband and I come here often for take-out, it's our go to restaurant for take-out. We ran into a few issues a couple times but they were promptly addressed, and we've had no issues since. Good food, good selection, friendly staff.

2  Thank Trisha P