“The best in Lockport”

Honey Field Pancake House
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Lockport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has the best breakfasts. The pancakes are amazing. The service was good as well. Too bad only open til mid afternoon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Always enjoy eating here because of their menu. Many options to choose from for breakfast or lunch that include old favorites, but also more interesting and healthier options. If you come with small children as we did, the servers are usually very helpful when it comes providing bread or crackers and getting their order out as fast as possible if necessary.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We went there for lunch I ordered the Health Nut and my friend ordered the Greek omelette. The waitress came back after 10 minutes and said they were out of the Greek omelette, she ordered a different omelette. All in all for what we had with water to drink the bill seemed pretty high...$28. I'll think twice before going back.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is a pleasant place with a large menu including gluten free and vegan choices. Staff is friendly and service is prompt.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We are visiting family and were shopping at the Lockport Walmart. It was time for lunch so I got on my trusty TripAdvisor and searched for nearby restaurants as I usually do to find a good place. We all ordered different things and each one was better then the next. What a generous potion at a reasonable price. We had a 66,67,&91 age grouping. When I was reading the review my husbands Aunt who is 91 said she didn't want to go there but we told her we would give it a try as we used to live here and didn't want to go to the old reliables. We were all super impressed with the service,food and reasonable pricing. A GREAT PLACE. Senior Advisor PJB.