All reviews time share garden district ashley house timeshare presentation wyndham owners studio room trolley stop cafe wyndham resort timeshare sales mini kitchen stove top rooftop deck day pass washers and dryers french quarter small kitchenette blind pelican
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I am a WorldMark owner, and so have access to this resort via my membership in WorldMark the Club. A truly delightful place to stay, with lots of southern charm, and very attentive staff. I had a large room with two queen beds and a full kitchen area, with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc. Pool and community activities center on site, with a lovely plaza area. A charming and delightful place to stay when in New Orleans. I'll be back!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Wyndham is the perfect place to stay as a starting point for your visits to the various attractions New Orleans has to offer. Very friendly staff, clean rooms with excellent beds. Pool, hot tub, business centre and convenient drop off/pick up access.

Room tip: Pool view are quieter but street view is really not a problem
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Trolley stop outside gets you anywhere quickly. The Staff are wonderful. Good comfy bed. I would hardly call it a resort. It's a hotel that is now timeshares. They try and sell you.. I just said no. Best prices in New Orleans for a mini Suite.

Room tip: top floors are quieter
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stayed at Avenue Plaza during the first weekend of Mardi Gras and my birthday. I entertained several of my friends in the suite and we were all constantly going in and out for the parades. The staff couldn't have been nicer to me and my guests. The room was extremely comfortable and exactly perfect for this occasion.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Judy B
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff, several planned weekly activities. IT is easy to use the trolley car system to get down to the French Quarter however at times, it was not on time. Lots of great restaurants in the area within walking distance. Excellent choice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI