“Chargrilled Oysters”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Warehouse/Central Business District
Description: Home of the Original Charbroiled Oyster!
Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

Chargrilled oysters here are to die for! Kendric Graves at the oyster bar is incredibly hospitable. Works hard grilling oysters and still attentive to the customers at the oyster bar. Drago’s is a must if you’re visiting New Orleans.

1  Thank henchpilot
Write a reviewReviews (4,561)

Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

The oysters!!!!!!!! 3 dozen!!!! A bottle of brut champagne ice cold. Don’t get anything else. AMAZING. No one does it better. Trust me. Ask for Kendrick Graves. He’s the bomb!!!

1  Thank JoyeL6
Reviewed 9 April 2022

We visited two different locations, the location next to the river has the most amazing chef preparing these god given delicacy’s. Kendrick graves. He put me in one cuz i can die happy now that I’ve had his oysters.

1  Thank cezargod
Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Kendric G. prepared our chargrill oysters and they were awesome. He put a little grill on the bread which made it all taste better when we dipped it in the oyster butter sauce. Yum! I eat Drago’s oysters every time I visit but it was my friend’s first time and he loved it so much he ordered another dozen. Bread pudding was delicious and I even found a small pearl in one of my oysters.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

So very yummy. Michelle from Hop On Hop Off recommended this place and Rolando was the best. He took wonderful care of us. Must try charcoal oysters!