May 16-19. We were there for a siblings birthday and the hotel was fine for what we wanted. We paid something like $150.00 total. The staff was friendly and there was construction visible, but we never heard anything. The hotel is easy walking distance to the quarter and away from all the traffic and noise. Really, how much time do you spend in your hotel room in the Big Easy? The hotel was really quiet. There is a great local bar on Baronne a block before Canal where the drinks are cheap and locals are colorful to say the least. Mikes pub and grub I think. A beer at the hotel was like five bucks, plus. Not the nicest place I have stayed, but I was looking for a place to crash after a few drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans