Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$136
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Loews New Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$83
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$160
US$143
Omni Hotels
US$150
US$139
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Prince Conti Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$82
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

2,524 results
All reviewsfront desksmall coffee shopfrench quarterbourbon streetwindow facingself parktwo blockscanal stwithin walking distancebeds were comfortablemardi grascouple blocksgarden districtlobbygarageatriumnola
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This hotel is really noisy. Never experienced one like this one. The wall is so thin that you can hear the TV from next door, people closing their doors, from talking, and the hotel wax their floor in the middle of the night. Did not have good sleep for the 3 nights we stayed. Constantly waking up from noises. There is no outside window in the room. Echoing from people talking. Had to call the front desk at 2 AM asking them if they can make it a little less noisy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WL-DHR, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stay with us. We are glad to hear your stay was overall satisfactory, but we will still pass along those noticeable shortcomings to our staff members.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I was in NOLA for my 60th birthday. This is the second time I've stayed at the Wyndham Garden. The location couldn't be better; just two blocks from Canal Street. An easy walk to the French Quarter without having to deal with the FQ noise and craziness. My room was comfortable and well-maintained, and the bed slept well.
My one small quibble is that the front desk was very strict about the 3pm check-in time; most hotels at this price point are a little more lenient about early check-in.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

On behalf of the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! Hearing positive feedback such as yours really makes our day! If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Best hotel we've ever stayed at in New Orleans. Staff was very accommodating to the needs of our family. Service was great. They went above and beyond expectations to ensure that our family had a wonderful stay in the city. Deshawn, the manager even arranged a 3 hour VIP tour of the city for our family after most tour companies had closed for the day. Tiana, Bria, Natlia, and the rest of the hotel staff were wonderful as well! Location was near city tourist attractions

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
WL-DHR, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

On behalf of Bria, Dashone, Natilia, Tiona, and the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! Hearing positive feedback such as yours really makes our day! If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I had a room just off the street the first night, and I didn't sleep well due to traffic noises. After moving to inner room, everything was perfect! Two staff members were especially wonderful. Natilia at the front desk handled the room move, and she was very patient, pleasant, and competent. When I complimented her, she said she was just doing her job, but I've had plenty of people "do their job" with little patience, so I know she went over and above "her job" with her pleasant personality and her concern about making my stay a pleasant experience. The other person who made my stay a pleasure was Chrissima Fields. She was also very pleasant, and she went out of her way to make up my room before lunch when she found out I would return before the normal time to do my room. I told her it wasn't necessary, but she did it anyway, and I must say it was pleasant to have a freshly cleaned room to eat my lunch in. There was another housekeeper from my first night's stay who was very helpful, but I didn't get the correct spelling of her name. She worked on the 5th floor, and her name sounded like "T-Shell." I'm pretty sure that's not how it's spelled, but I hope it's good enough for a manager to know her and give her recognition. There was another front desk person who impressed me--her name sounded like "Elysia." I wish I could remember the exact spelling because she definitely deserves recognition for her patience with my check-in and for her cheerful attitude each time she saw me in the lobby. I thoroughly enjoyed the five nights following the first uncomfortable night, and I would not hesitate to stay there again!

Room Tip: If you don't like traffic noise, be sure and request an inner room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

On behalf of Chrissima, Elysia, Natilia, Tichelle, and the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful review! If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I honestly wasn't expecting much given the prime location coupled with low price, but I was pleasantly surprised. We had a 5th floor room that was very comfortable and I would absolutely stay here again if I have the opportunity. Plenty of stores and restaurants within walking distance as well.

Two minor things that didn't bother me much but may sway other travelers is that the wifi connectivity was poor and this is in an urban setting so you will hear noise from the streets e.g. car alarms.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business