We can here from Florida when we had to evacuate from Hurricane Irma. By the time we decided to leave and needed to make reservations there were not too many choices left. This is a downtown hotel that used to be the Sears store. While there is parking in the basement, formerly the Toy Department, it is limited and costs $20 plus tax per night. The hotel has been totally remodeled and is very nice. There is a small snack bar in the lobby but no breakfast is included in the price of the room. The room was comfortable with a small bathroom. Conveniently located a few blocks from Trolley Lines and the French Quarter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans