Review Highlights
Ghost/voodoo tours

We did two tours. We did a ghost tour with Matthew that was really creepy and informative. We... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Heather M
Saint Paul, Minnesota
via mobile
French Quarter Tour Was Informative and Fun!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Daniel who was an incredible tour guide. The tour may start off... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$25.00
from US$10.00
from US$16.99
4,849 results
All reviews voodoo tour french quarter tour garden district tour great tour culinary history free walking lafayette cemetery walking tour two hours food tour would highly recommend this tour knowledgeable guide ghost stories tour group wealth of knowledge hour tour french market
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Fun and informative ghost tour of New Orleans. Would do another tour with them in a heartbeat. Pay what you want.

Reviewed 16 March 2021

My husband and I loved this Voodoo tour - very different than any tour we've taken. Sandy our guide was so well-spoken, funny, and informative. The tour talks about the Voodoo religion and lots of its misconceptions. Very interesting look at how a culture and parts of a religion have been skewed through history. I've taken a bunch of "typical" tours in NOLA (food, cocktail, and ghost) and this one was the one where I learned the most.

I have to give Sandy HUGE props! She kept the group feeling safe - keeping us close enough together so we could hear her but with enough space where I wasn't uncomfortable being close to others. Also, it's got to be so hard leading a tour and not being able to see faces - but she kept the group laughing and engaged.

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I had a private Treme tour guided by Sandy. Having been to NOLA dozens of times, we already knew a lot about the city but not this particular neighborhood. Sandy was fantastic! She was incredibly knowledgeable, and it was clear that her knowledge was based on a lot of research and study. Besides being the most informative tour we’ve been on, Sandy was very friendly and kind. I would highly recommend this tour and any tour led by Sandy!

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

The Voodoo tour with Sandy changed my mind on many things. She guided the the group with incredible knowledge and details. Sandy is very professionell yet maintains a great sense of humor. As a result of the tour, it changed my position of what I thought Voodoo was. It’s well worth signing up and taking the walking tour.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Private tour with Sandy through Treme. This is not your typical tour..provides the real experience of the people who lived here. She has an extensive knowledge and also is very friendly and open to any questions.

Date of experience: January 2021