“Repetition means good”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #469 of 2,082 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: North Peters
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've eaten at many of the Morton's steakhouse's and they all deliver.
Excellent service, superb steaks and an enjoyable dining experience.
I've dined at many signature steak houses and been disappointed more,often than not.
Returned to Mortons in the same city and they deliver.
Always excellent service, prime steaks and a memorial time had by all.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Was shocked at the price of everything and everything was a la cart. You talking about PRICEY! Thought we were in NY, city.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I would highly recommend a visit here. The staff is very professional and care about their job. Excellent customer service and some of the best food you can eat in New Orleans. It is a little pricey, But you get what you pay for. The service effort was amazing from the maître d' to the busboy this restaurant is on the ball.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

First.. Lionel our waiter contributed to the best night I have had in New Orleans
My girlfriend took me to Mortons for a birthday night. I am still feeling the mood, food and fun. We asked Lionel for his suggestions and it was the best. We enjoyed the crab
Cake, the bib salad so fresh and dressing superb, the Ribeye was sooo good and tender and season so well. Then we had ice cream and the best carrot cake so fresh and moist. My drink was called The Aviator...very uplifting lol. This place has atmosphere and service and Lionel. A true asset to Mortons!
The Hostess needs reorientation on guest relations

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered the porterhouse steak for 2 which was cooked to perfection. The sauces, beef jus (which came with the steak) and bourbon sauce were really flavoursome. Highlight to one of our sides was the brocolli, so delicious.
We had a very attentive host called David.
It was an expensive place to eat but we had a fantastic night to remember.