“Banh Mi !”

Ranked #173 of 2,142 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Their banh mi are tasty and juicy. Great for lunch! I also already had pho which has a good flavored broth (not just watery tasting).

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on a whim and the food was great. A big bowl of pho on a chilly night was just the thing to warm us up. Very reasonable prices.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Wife and I had a great experience here. The food was delicious and flavorful. Definitely worth checking out!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this walking around town. The food is on par with what I would consider to be authentic Vietnamese (although the menu is lacking some traditional Vietnamese dishes I would have expected).

The portion sizes are decent, the staff is friendly, and the bathroom is clean! If I lived here, I would certainly be a regular.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Out of the way, authentic Vietnamese food where the locals eat! We had a delicious meal and not far to walk from the St Charles streetcar line. It's very much worth it.