Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
US$159
US$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Loews New Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$149
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$89
  • Breakfast included
InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$148
US$129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Prince Conti Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

All reviewscommander's palacemagazine streetgarden districtgreenwood roomcomplimentary sherrystreetcar stopcharming b bupstairs porchbeignet placelovely bed and breakfastextra touchesearly departurelafayette cemeterycreature comfortsfrench quartereach morningtrue southern hospitality
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I was thrilled to find a B&B at one of the most convenient corners in the Garden District, surprised to find that they had a room available for the first week of JazzFest, and delighted when we arrived and saw the Grand Victorian. It's a lovely example of a gracious Garden District Victorian home, beautifully restored and maintained. Bonnie met us when we arrived and she and Rachel are the perfect hostesses. They're both friendly and helpful and interesting, and they cook up a fine breakfast. My husband and I felt quite at home - in our room, in the sunny dining room, and (for me especially) on the shady balcony.

We were very happy with our room and its period furnishings - and I slept like a baby on the comfortable mattress. The bath was a real treat, the amenities were very nice, the towels and bathrobes were the perfect thickness of good-quality terry, and I could have spent the entire weekend relaxing in the huge tub. I plan to spend many more weekends at the Grand Victorian and would highly recommend it to anyone who visits New Orleans.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast wins the trifecta when it comes to Great Accomodations, Great Service, and Great Location! Easy access to the St. Charles streetcar, the French Quarter, the Garden District and Magazine Street. The entire staff at GVB&B is great and the rooms are wonderful. We would highly recommend the Grand Victorian for any occassion.

Room Tip: The best room in the house is the Greenwood Room. Fronts on St. Charles with a private balcony, very large bath, and great sitting area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David L
NOLAbar, Owner at Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

David, thank you so much for the positive feedback! I'm so pleased that you & Cindy had a GREAT Jazz Fest stay in my home. I also appreciated the tip about the Greenwood suite. I agree with you in that it is the best spot in the house! I hope you guys will come back again sometime soon & not wait another 10 years to celebrate your anniversary again.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

We had a wonderful time in New Orleans staying at the Grand Victorian during Jazz Fest. The location was perfect, right on St. Charles and not far from the French Quarter. The house has been completely renovated so you have beautiful character with modern electricity and air conditioning. Our room was beautifully appointed including a decanter of sherry to sip on the private balcony. The breakfast was very good and always included a special hot item - pancakes or fresh croissants - as well as cereal, yogurt and fresh fruit. Bonnie is extremely knowledgeable about NO; the music, restaurants, clubs, transportation etc. and very generous about sharing her knowledge. She even had street car passes that we could buy. We loved our stay and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We were worried that the street car would be noisy but that was not an issue.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the complimentary assessment of my home. I particularly appreciated your comments about our breakfasts. While officially B&Bs can only serve a continental breakfaast here in New Orleans, we try really hard to provide a nice & satisfactory assortment for our daily breakfasts. I'm glad that you enjoyed them!!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My boyfriend & I really enjoyed our stay at the Grand Vic. Beautiful neighborhood (a given, being the Garden District), the access to the streetcar was right out the front door (how easy is that?), but the access to all the Magazine street shops and restaurants was the real kicker, less than 5 blocks - just couldn't be beat. Also within walking distance to Lafette Cemetery #1, if your into that kinda thing. So location is fantastic, but the best part was Bonnie's suggestions (Bonnie is the owner, Rachel her assistant and really great too!), their helpfulness in printing out boarding passes, and little things like that - any place else it could have been a drag but Bonnie just took care of the little extra things so we were free to have a good time, now what else could you want in a place to stay?

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Fantastic place. Super warm and welcoming without being bothersome.

My girlfriend and I are 27-year olds, and were looking for a place to splurge for a night. We LOVED it. And it is not far from the French Quarter. And the Garden District is wonderful.