Hotel Mazarin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
Prince Conti Hotel(New Orleans)
Grenoble House(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
4,842 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorsbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotelstreet noiselight sleeperwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect place to stay with family or friends. Great location with a true feel of New Orleans. Breakfast is included and is delightful. You are given a complimentary drink coupon for the 21st Amendment bar which is attached to the hotel. Jazz music plays and the drinks are very good. The rooms are tastefully appointed and the pillows are wonderful!! I would highly recommend this place

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erica B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dellis837804,

We are so thankful that you chose to stay with us at the Hotel Mazarin! Thank you for taking the time to comment on our central location, authentic feel, complimentary breakfast and welcome beverage, and lovely rooms. On behalf of the staff, we hope that you can come back and join us again soon at the Hotel Mazarin!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

All around a really great experience. I was here for two nights and couldn't have asked for better service. The staff, facilities, location and room were all top notch. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in New Orleans.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gregory G, Front Desk Supervisor at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear williamhcamp,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Mazarin. I am happy that you had a great experience with all of our services and location. I can't wait to have you back again! Thank you for such a great review.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My friend and I just spent 4 nights and were very pleased. ALL staff was courteous, enthusiastic, and efficient. They appeared to enjoy interacting with guests. Our garden facing room was on the 4th floor....could not believe how quiet it was! The bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping services were excellent...a supervisor stopped by to see if we were satisfied! The tv reception was a bit grainy and we never figured out how to get additional channels but didn't care enough to ask for help. The frig is very small. The full breakfast had eggs, sausage, bacon, grits, breads, fresh fruit and cereals. Special orders available for an extra charge. The location is excellent, safe and convenient. For those folks wanting to keep libation in their room, Rouses's Mkt 701 Royal St has better prices than the wine shops.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Gregory G, Front Desk Supervisor at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Teacher3,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Mazarin. I am pleased that you enjoyed your courtyard facing room and that the staff enjoyed your stay. It pleases me that our housekeeping supervisor stopped by to see how you were doing. If you ever have any issues in the future, with anything, don't hesitate to contact the front desk. I am happy you enjoyed the location of the hotel and our excellent breakfast. I hope you can come back soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We loved this hotel. All the crazy fun of Bourbon St. is 1/2 block away but you step in this hotel and you leave the chaos behind. It is a perfect balance. 21 Amendment Bar was great. Breakfast was delicious and the staff was exceptional

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erica B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hello Jmfarha,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Hotel Mazarin! I am so pleased to hear that you loved our old world charm, located in the heart of the French Quarter, excellent 21st Amendment Bar, complimentary breakfast, and helpful staff! I hope that you can come back and join us again soon at the Hotel Mazarin.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Great Experience. Good breakfast, complimentary drinks at 21st Amendment bar was a plus. Relatively cheap valet parking service. Clean rooms, nice bedding. Fantastic location in the French Quarter. Price was about what other hotels of this one's caliber would charge for it's location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear abain225,

I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us at the Hotel Mazarin! Thank you for taking the time to comment on the excellent breakfast, welcome beverages, efficient valet, and central location. I hope that you can come back and join us again soon!