18 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton.comUS$120
Expedia.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$120
7,133 results
All reviews convention center drago's restaurant outlet mall charbroiled oysters health club executive floor french quarter mississippi river harrah's casino huge hotel self parking within walking distance attending a conference cafe du monde streetcar stop bourbon street mardi gras
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021

I remember this hotel as new - that dates me - and on a visit to see friends for the first time since before the pandemic - I chose the Hilton Riverside for its location adjacent to both the Quarter and Warehouse District and reexperience them from back in the day. I will say - and this is my personal experience - they haven't missed a step. The upstairs lobby area is beautiful - love all the green plants. Check in was seamless, with an upgrade. The room was comfortable, the bed very comfortable, anointed with nice touches like plush towels, Crabtree & Evelyn shampoo and soap, and a text concierge to check in periodically on any needs I may have. I have to give Hilton Riverside props because it is a tall order to make a large convention hotel feel personally connected to the guests. While my tendency is to stay at the smaller accommodations that lean more boutique, my stay at Hilton Riverside is making me rethink that...at least as it pertains to New Orleans. Thank you for a wonderful stay that left me truly impressed.

Room tip: The river view rooms are a nice +. You observe the rhythm of commerce that extends out to the Gulf and up into the heartland.
1  Thank The_Viceroy
Lisa Rosen, Other at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review! We are thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and the special touches we have in place to make that personal connection with our guests, even in these trying times! We are so glad you chose our hotel for a re-visit from the past and hope to keep the tradition going by having you as our guest again the next time your travels bring you back to New Orleans. Until then, safe travels! :-)

Reviewed 9 May 2021

My family and I recommend Hilton River Side in New Orleans. The location allows for a short walk to many great restaurants and historic sights. The view as well as the staff are always on top of their game. A special thank you to Kain at the front desk who made check in a breeze. He was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Hilton is lucky to have you. Thumbs up

1  Thank 386shellyb
David Piscola, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I'll make sure to recognize Kain for his great service!

Reviewed 7 May 2021

My wife and I had an amazing weekend in New Orleans. It was her first time visiting the city and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Our stay at the Hilton Riverside was a big plus. The rooms were very clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was within walking distance from the hotel. The hotel restaurant, Drago’s, was awesome. They have the best oysters I have ever eaten. This is definitely my go to hotel and restaurant when I’m in NOLA.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank DAntonioBlack

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'll be sure to share your comments with the entire team.
We all look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Parking rate shld be better and you should be able to speak with the manager about your concerns. I already did a previous statement so why am I typing this again. Also staff shld inform customers that if not parking more than 12 hrs pulling a ticket is better than using a pass

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tsj011
Lisa Rosen, Other at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Thank you, tsj011, for taking the time to send us your feedback with regards to your recent visit to our hotel. We take pride in providing exceptional accommodations and customer service to our guests. It is disheartening to learn that our parking facilities and their charges did not meet your expectations. For this, we apologize, and want you to know that our parking rates are competitive with other hotels in our area. It seems as though the parking charges were a surprise to you, and for that I am sorry. We try to have that information accessible via our website so that you have information with regard to our hotel.

Please also accept our apology for not getting to speak with a manager, that is not typical of how we operate. If you would like to contact us to tell us more, we would love to hear from you.

We appreciate your comments and hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Hilton New Orleans Riverside Team

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Room smelled abs was dirty. vomit on shower curtain and dried snot all over. Took forever to change curtain wasted an hour before I could shower made me late fit appointments. Once changed it didn’t help the smell or other dirty areas of the room

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Michael R

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear we did not meet our usual high standards.

If you PM me I can more appropriately follow up on your comments.
Best regards