9 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton.com
US$118
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$118
PricelineUS$118
Expedia.comUS$118
travelup.comUS$139
7,108 results
All reviews convention center drago's restaurant outlet mall charbroiled oysters health club executive floor french quarter mississippi river harrah's casino huge hotel self parking within walking distance attending a conference cafe du monde streetcar stop bourbon street mardi gras
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Felf welcome and safe, very pleasant and accommodating front desk staff and concierge, things that were missing in the room were promptly delivered. Quiet, spacious room (parlor), comfortable bed, ambient and versatile room lighting.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lisa Rosen, Other at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you, Adventure688948, for your excellent review!

We're delighted to know that you felt welcomed as well as safe during your stay with us. It's also nice to learn that items were made right quickly when brought to our attention and that you enjoyed room you stayed in.

We hope to see you as our guest again soon should your travels from The Windy City return you to The Big Easy!

Safe travels ~ stay well!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stay has exceeded my expectations. They room is nice and larger than most hotel rooms. I have been very happy here. I considered many others but decided to stay here. Much more quiet than anywhere near Bourbon Street. It is close to the trolley and you can walk to about anything you want. If I come back, I will stay here!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lisa Rosen, Other at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on this visit to New Orleans, as well as the excellent review you've submitted. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and found our location to be precisely what you needed it to be, close enough to walk, yet far enough to get away from the noise. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Stay well!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Phone was Stolen. Beautiful hotel despite awful security Measures taken to return my property. Not at all what I’d expect from Hilton. Especially after being an honors member for nearly 5 years. Hopefully they’ll make the situation right

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
David Piscola, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks you for taking the time to write a review. Please feel free to reach out to me with more details so I can more adequately follow up on your concern.

Reviewed 14 May 2021

I remember this hotel as new - that dates me - and on a visit to see friends for the first time since before the pandemic - I chose the Hilton Riverside for its location adjacent to both the Quarter and Warehouse District and reexperience them from back in the day. I will say - and this is my personal experience - they haven't missed a step. The upstairs lobby area is beautiful - love all the green plants. Check in was seamless, with an upgrade. The room was comfortable, the bed very comfortable, anointed with nice touches like plush towels, Crabtree & Evelyn shampoo and soap, and a text concierge to check in periodically on any needs I may have. I have to give Hilton Riverside props because it is a tall order to make a large convention hotel feel personally connected to the guests. While my tendency is to stay at the smaller accommodations that lean more boutique, my stay at Hilton Riverside is making me rethink that...at least as it pertains to New Orleans. Thank you for a wonderful stay that left me truly impressed.

Room tip: The river view rooms are a nice +. You observe the rhythm of commerce that extends out to the Gulf and up into the heartland.
Date of stay: May 2021

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review! We are thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and the special touches we have in place to make that personal connection with our guests, even in these trying times! We are so glad you chose our hotel for a re-visit from the past and hope to keep the tradition going by having you as our guest again the next time your travels bring you back to New Orleans. Until then, safe travels! :-)

Reviewed 9 May 2021

My family and I recommend Hilton River Side in New Orleans. The location allows for a short walk to many great restaurants and historic sights. The view as well as the staff are always on top of their game. A special thank you to Kain at the front desk who made check in a breeze. He was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Hilton is lucky to have you. Thumbs up

Date of stay: May 2021
David Piscola, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I'll make sure to recognize Kain for his great service!