“A go to spot”
Review of Zea - CLOSED

Zea
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I have eaten almost everything on the list, I have not been disappointed. The only thing I would not order is the crab cakes, not lump meat.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Sorry for this late review......we visited January 4, 2013 while on vacation....ordered fried catfish with dirty rice and catfish with grits and potatoes....both very good
Drinks were a sunset slowdown and amaretto sour.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Beautiful restaurant fabulous menu! We bragged so much on our meal to the waitress that she sent the chef out to our table. Must order the mashed sweet potatoes with rum sauce...must!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We were staying in the neighborhood and wanted something close to our hotel. Zea was a good choice for us. My Gulf Fish Tacos were good and my wife's fish was fresh and well-prepared.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

A true case of believing your own publicity...slightly snobbish but with no reason, everything: decor, waitstaff,ambience, food...under par. If your mom was a good cook then thats what you will eat here......ZEAS Potatoes ?? Really?? Overcooked lamb and not even a good cut, not tender at all....sorry but everything very blah blah. I have travelled and eaten in many places but I have found more atmosphere in a Waffle house and better food from the local food trucks. You'll walk out thinking..."what"...