“Chicken with Red Beans & Rice is $$!!!”
Review of Zea - CLOSED

Zea
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Get the chicken with Red Beans and Rice, it's so good. I've never tried anything else because I can't afford to pass it up. The Thai Edamame appetizer is also great.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

While in town for business this restaurant was recommended by the hotel concierge. It was worth the visit. There was a good selection on the menu and decent prices. The food was prepared and served quickly.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

I have eaten almost everything on the list, I have not been disappointed. The only thing I would not order is the crab cakes, not lump meat.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Sorry for this late review......we visited January 4, 2013 while on vacation....ordered fried catfish with dirty rice and catfish with grits and potatoes....both very good
Drinks were a sunset slowdown and amaretto sour.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Beautiful restaurant fabulous menu! We bragged so much on our meal to the waitress that she sent the chef out to our table. Must order the mashed sweet potatoes with rum sauce...must!