Lowest prices for your stay
US$474
Official Site
US$453
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$503
Hotels.comUS$503
TravelocityUS$503
PricelineUS$510
All reviews hotel shuttle english couple afternoon snack indoor pool ski bus course meal booked this hotel spa facilities fantastic hotel ski holiday alpina timetable slippers mountains duvet cheese martin
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

The best hotel we have stayed in!! Everything was thought out to the smallest detail. Gorgeous location of the hotel among the mountains, it was cool to hear the sound of the river. Gorgeous interior of the hotel. Excellent service. We were greeted with champagne upon arrival and gifted upon departure. Great pillows, duvet, mattress. Cool slippers for the spa, for a smaller girl, for a bigger man (very comfortable), soft pleasant bathrobes.
Comfortable armchairs on the balconies. Good selection of everything for breakfast, lunch, dinner. A huge selection of cheeses, fruits, berries, various freshly squeezed juices. Loved the organic shampoo and soap in the rooms. We are vegetarians and they prepared separate dishes for us that are not on the menu. The dishes themselves looked great. Great spa and outdoor pool. Loved the cold water spout. All at the highest level. Lots of cozy seating areas. We really want to come back to this hotel again. We highly recommend it!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 83sashkak
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Wow, this hotel is a dream come true. Everything is perfect here, from the location to the spa facilities, views, the amazing river flowing by. The sauna has the best view I have ever seen in my life, there is a gym and also afternoon snack from 2-4.30 which is included in the price. The best thing for me was the heated pool outside that has the most amazing views I have ever seen. Unreal!

One day we did a hike up the mountain which was great and the second day a bike ride to a fabulous lake. They had ebikes which was amaaaazing!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 696raisas
Reviewed 4 February 2022 via mobile

Refurbished and extended since our previous visit. Great spa facilities. Comfortable rooms, fabulous food. Really special place. Transfer to ski lifts by bus and out of the village but not a problem at all unless you want to party. We didn’t . We enjoyed the peace and pampering facilities. Only disappointment was an exceedingly rude wine waiter/bar man. Unbelievably impolite and not at all professional. Shame as he wasn’t reflective of other staff. He should not work there or in any customer facing role.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Amd2307
Reviewed 28 January 2022

We booked this hotel as a luxury treat for a ski holiday Jan2022 (English couple) in a "Alpin Moments suite". Initially we were a bit worried as we didn't not get a reply to an email query nor any response to our online booking. However, that was the only thing we could fault. If pushed for quibbles, we would only really say there need to be a few more signs (driving in - one on the access bridge would have been very useful plus we couldn't find reception! Plus a few places internally lacked them, and it's a bit of a complex building)

As a point of information, for skiing, there is a timetable of several morning and afternoon trips alternating between the ski bus and the hotel shuttle, and both go right from the door (down to Penkenbahn lift), so that was very easy. There were only limited times, but I believe the shuttle ran more frequently on bad weather days? It was fine for us!

But on to the praise... It's simply a wonderful hotel and we loved staying there. It has great facilities, stylish decor and friendly staff, and for us, just the right combination of active/healthy and indulgence in a peaceful location outside the main town. The open air pool on the roof is utterly magical (and the indoor pool and spas were very nice too). The food was excellent! There was a wide choice of breakfast items including delicious fresh omelettes. The dinners were fantastic, beautifully presented and very tasty dishes. In addition to the gourmet food I especially liked the salad buffet to start (assuage the guilt of all the afternoon cream cakes!) and the ice cream alternative to cheese course. Because I can't drink alcohol I also appreciated the home-made "alpin rock lemonade", though most other guests were appreciating the extensive wine list!

Most importantly, all the staff at the hotel were very friendly and welcoming. Unfortunately I had an accident on our trip and had to have surgery. The staff were all really lovely about it when I got back, especially our two waiters Ladi and Martin who were exceptionally kind and attentive and really kept my spirits up. I was embarrassed coming down for dinner in shorts and a leg brace, but everyone was very nice about it and did their very best to make me comfortable. Even the hotel owner family asked after me. So I'd like to thank all of them for being so concerned and helpful, it made such a difference.

If I'm able to ski again when the injury heals, I'd love to go back, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel. It was really great, the one good part of an otherwise disasterous trip and I'm only gutted that I couldn't make fuller use of it!

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank Raidwind
Reviewed 29 December 2021

We are an English couple that has stayed in the hotel at least six times over recent years and have watched the hotel being developed into something very special. It saddens me to read that other reveiwers have said that English visitors are not welcomed here , this has certainly not been our experience. From the moment we arrive to the time we leave we are treated with the utmost kindness and respect. The family always take time to chat and ensure we are having a good experience. The hotel and what it offers represents outstanding value for money whether it be the beutiful rooms, the luxury spa or the delicious food. Can't recomend this hotel highly enough.

Date of stay: January 2021