Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$340
PricelineUS$340
Vio.comUS$341
EtripUS$341
Agoda.comUS$341
StayForLong
All reviews great family run hotel the perfect host group of friends ski bus spa area monika skiing monica penkenbahn austria slopes
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for one week for our skiing trip. Lift to the slopes are just a short walk away, and busses pass regularly if you want to go skiing further up or down the valley.
The people working there were very welcoming and service-minded. The spa area and especially the sauna was very nice. Would go there again!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Just had our annual stay at the fantastic jaegerhof hotel and as usual they made us so welcome.A big thanks to all the lovely staff and in my opinion it doesn’t get any better , location fantastic for all the village and Penken , food excellent and the new design rooms are stunning , Monika said she is gradually doing them all but it does take time and there is no expense sparred .We will be back and a BIG THANK-YOU to everyone at the hotel , regards mark and Matthew

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

The team went out of their way to accommodate everything you could possibly need. (For once I was a bit the difficult guy...)
Hotel, rooms & facilities are great. Sauna is fantastic! Restaurant and food is good, too. Location just out of the city centre noise. - Perfect

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

We have stayed for a week in this hotel in January 2019. Above the perfect service, tasty food and comfortable location it is necessary to mention that there is some kind of special hospitality aura in this place. For sure, we will come back next year!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Quite simply a beautiful hotel, tucked away from the main strip. I arrived in Mayrhofen on 14/06/18 by train. It only took about 15 minutes to walk to this hotel, from the station although slightly up hill. The lady that checked me in was thoroughly charming and could not have been more helpful. My room had a pine effect, and was very well furnished. The furniture included a spacious wardrobe with plenty of hangers, a more than generous desk with a chair. My bed was very comfortable, although a bit low. The bathroom was modern with a spacious bath/shower. My one complaint would be that there were no cereals. They had a selection of bread and preserves, cheese and fruit juice. One positive thing for me is that a pot of coffee was brought to your table if you so wished. On my first morning the waitress asked me if I wanted any eggs, so I had couple of them fried. I guess the reason for the limited breakfast selection was that it was not a busy time of the year, unlike the skiing season. Another positive was that my room had a spectacular view, and a balcony with a table and two chairs. Very nice for having a beer, sandwich and soaking up the sun! The hotel does have a bar, but this was not open. Despite the limited breakfast I would still give this lovely hotel an excellent rating. I would love to return next year.

Date of stay: June 2018