Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great family run hotel the perfect host group of friends ski bus centre of town spa area monika skiing monica penkenbahn austria slopes
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2022

I’m writing this with two nights left on our holiday. I’m also going to make it short purely to take the emotion out of it. I feel that’s important.

My child injured himself on the slopes and spent an afternoon in his room resting. I stayed with him and around 3pm he got very hungry. I went down to reception to order him a sandwich. I was told by the owner that this was not possible and that dinner was at 6pm. I went back to our room and told my son this. The more I thought about it the more it annoyed me. I went back down and pulled the owner aside and said to her that I thought it was bad form that the hotel couldn’t sell me a sandwich for my hungry child. Before I could finish my sentence she had turned around and walked away. Make up your own minds on this but needless to say we won’t be coming back.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Went on vacation at start of March to this beautiful place. It is located a short walk away from ski lifts and city center and a bus stop is next hotel. Had a cozy room and everything was up to the highest standards. Our package also included breakfast and dinner - which were fantastic!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for one week for our skiing trip. Lift to the slopes are just a short walk away, and busses pass regularly if you want to go skiing further up or down the valley.
The people working there were very welcoming and service-minded. The spa area and especially the sauna was very nice. Would go there again!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Just had our annual stay at the fantastic jaegerhof hotel and as usual they made us so welcome.A big thanks to all the lovely staff and in my opinion it doesn’t get any better , location fantastic for all the village and Penken , food excellent and the new design rooms are stunning , Monika said she is gradually doing them all but it does take time and there is no expense sparred .We will be back and a BIG THANK-YOU to everyone at the hotel , regards mark and Matthew

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

The team went out of their way to accommodate everything you could possibly need. (For once I was a bit the difficult guy...)
Hotel, rooms & facilities are great. Sauna is fantastic! Restaurant and food is good, too. Location just out of the city centre noise. - Perfect

Date of stay: August 2019