“Great Food! Understaffed”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I felt bad for the staff last night. They said 2 people called in sick. Despite the 2 hour wait for take out, the food was delicious. The staff remained polite and friendly despite how hard they were working. Appreciated that.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (619)

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

We ordered ribs, chicken, meatloaf, and the steak dinner to take back to our family at our Air BnB... the food was a hit (delicious)!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 15 January 2021

I went here a little while back before a day at Joshua Tree National Park. I love barbecue food, even when it's mediocre, so I thought this place sounded good. It was amazing. The sandwiches and ribs are fantastic. My brother got a sandwich that was not traditional in a barbecue place, but his sandwich was really good. The cornbread looked, smelled, and tasted delicious. I enjoyed all of the foods and this was one of the best restaurant experiences I've had in America. However, if you go here without getting peach cobbler, you officially miss out. It is one of the tastiest desserts I've ever had, and I was never even that fond of cobbler. The bread part was amazing and the peaches tasted fresh and sweet. This is a fantastic restaurant if you are in the area. I'd say if you go to Joshua Tree, it is worth taking some time to eat here. Really amazing food and service.

Date of visit: March 2020
3  Thank Elephanteric
Reviewed 1 October 2020

My husband and I had dinner at The Rib Co. during our stay in Twentynine Palms. We were craving some BBQ and this place was pretty close to where we were staying. The place had a very home-y feel to it. My husband had a platter with ribs and a bunch of other BBQ meats and loved every bite. I had a steak and pulled pork, both of which were delicious, savory, and perfectly cooked. The price was very reasonable and the service was great. I would definitely recommend a meal here if you're in the area!

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank WaitForIttttt
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Great BBQ, authentic feel, family owned spot. Good place to eat with friends, gave a beer etc. Outdoor seating in the shade is great.

Date of visit: September 2020