“Decent Place”

Top 100 Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Small place in Twenty nine Palms and they deliver all over town an to the base.Tasty and filling Chinese food. Ate there several times over the years and have never had anything bad.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews this little gem tempted us into trying it.
We were very happy with 2 item combos each. We both tried different dishes and they were all very tasty and served piping hot.
We had enough leftovers (and a microwave in our hotel room) to have dinner again our second night.
We would definitely recommend for good quality American style Chinese food.
And service and restaurant cleanliness was also a solid 5 star!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stopped by for dinner after a day of touring Joshua Tree National Park. We were the only guest there the entire time. The guy working the front was the host, server, and busboy. He was helpful and friendly, the food disappointing. I will not eat there again. Nothing terribly wrong, just better food elsewhere in town.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Stopped in for some lunch and had the Wor Wonton Soup which was Wonton Soup with Shrimp. The broth was good and it did have a lot of vegetables, meat, wontons and broth. The General Tao's was good too and it came with an egg roll and fried rice. The egg roll and fried rice were so so at best. The place needs to be updated and it needs something to make it look cleaner, I think it was clean, but looked poorly.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Arriving at 8:00 pm, there was no wait and we were greeted by a friendly server. We ordered the spicy eggplant dish to share and 2 egg-drop soups arrived quickly. They were delicious.

Our server didn't ask if we wanted beef, chicken, pork or tofu and I forgot to ask if it came with meat. It arrived with beef, so I ate around it. My partner enjoyed the tender beef pieces and I loved the sauce. I asked for a more mild dish, and it was perfect. This was one of the best eggplant dishes I've ever had.

The service was good but make sure you ask what meat is included if you don't choose!