No problems. Beautiful stars, hot hot tub, comfortable beds. I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harmony Motel is less than two miles away from the headquarters of the historical Joshua Tree National Park and is just one mile away from the trailhead entrance of the landmark 49 Palms Oasis, one of the five oases of the National Park. At Harmony, guests will find themselves just minutes away from rockclimbing and hiking excursions in and around Joshua Tree and Twentynine Palms. The motel is less than one mile away from the Twentynine Palms Marine Corps (USMC) military base and is less than two miles away from Sky's The Limit, the local nature observatory. The motel offers competitive and affordable rates for a home away from home stay in Twentynine Palms. The motel has eight units. Five units have full kitchenettes, and one unit is a cabin -- a great option for guests looking for more of an AirBnB vacation rental accomodation with privacy. The rooms are simple, warmly decorated, and large with high ceilings. Each room comes fully furnished and equipped with heating and cooling units. Motel guests have access to a large refreshing swimming pool with an adjacent hot tub/jacuzzi that allows beautiful views for stargazing under the dark desert skies. The Harmony Motel has a library that provides free Internet service, books, and magazines. Adjacent to the library is a common area in which guests are treated to complimentary coffee each morning. Guests may also access this area to prepare your own light meals as utensils and appliances are provided for your use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harmony Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Harmony Motel Twentynine Palms