“Awsome Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My wife and I love Thai food and have had it coast to coast. This ranks as some of the best that we've had. The service is a bit slow as there is only one person working in the dining area and it seems to be one cook. That being said, good things come to those who wait. We had Tom Kha, red curry and Panaag curry all excellent!

1  Thank Joe B

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I was skeptical about getting thai food in such a backcounty town, but was very pleased with the meal. it was as good as I have had in many large, diversified cities. Even the rice was nicelly prepared. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking authentic thai food.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

No wonder this place is #1 for Twentynine Palms. The food was fabulous and authentic. We were in Thailand last year, and the food we had here was an exact match. I had the Green Papaya Salad, and could have bathed in the dressing it was so good. My husband had the Pad Thai with chicken and shrimp (not a lot of shrimp but so good.) Thai tea and Thai iced coffee were super sweet and so good. Like other reviewers, we concur that the service isn't fast, but we assume that was because the food was made to order.

PS - no idea why TripAdvisor has this listed as Italian as well... definitely ONLY Thai!

1  Thank k97mb03
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

The best place to eat in 29 Palms! Delicious authentic a Thai food with a comfortable atmosphere and quick service. Absolute recommend to anyone who enjoys Thai.

1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

We were looking for good and healthy food as we were travelling trough the us, and this is the place! A great place to fight back fat-food!

1  Thank Cyrille B