“Good local food”

Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the value and selection of local fare. Tasty food. Roomy too. Located between KOA airport and Kona-Kailua. Not too many other dining places in this area so this was a good find.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Stopped here by chance one day. Such a good find!!! Food was great and they had the best price on the island! Kona can be a very expensive place to eat so it was a real treat to feed my family of five for under $50. They give you a lot of food so my teenage son was even full !

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This unpretentious restaurant is a good spot for lunch. You order and pick up food from the counter. They have low prices for Kona. They serve tasty food in reasonable portions. Their service is usually quick. Pine Tree Cafe is also one of the closest restaurants to the Kailua-Kona airport, which makes it a convenient stop before a long flight to grab food.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I just left and im so full!! The portions are very generous and the food is so good. I had the Yoshino hamburger steak with mac salad and my gf had the Yoshino hamburger. My plate was super good but that burger was amazing. So cheesy and soft... definitely eating here again!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I've had the Korean chicken and teriyaki plates. There is soooooo much flavor in both dishes and their portions are generous. I always have leftovers. I also had their corn chowder and sandwich special. Not bad. I also had an apple turnover. Not as good as their plate lunch but I don't really care at this point since I am a return customer many times over.