“Conoeing & Parasailing”

Historical Hawaiian Outrigger Tours
Ranked #156 of 207 Tours in Kailua-Kona
More attraction details
Owner description: Kona is rich in Hawaiian history and our guides will take you on an historical cruise along the Golden coast, sharing tales of Kona's unique history and folklore. This tour combines a ride on an Outrigger, a traditional Hawaiian canoe with a relaxing beach day where you can swim, sunbath and snorkel, directly from your beach lounging chair.
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Lots of fun. My daughters enjoyed the water activities. Staff was excellent and made sure we were safe at all times. They even offered sunscreen when they notices my arms were stating to burn from the sun. We also spotted a sea turtle as well and the staff on board made sure we were able to get pictures. It was a very good experience and very memorable.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We arrived on the cruise ship and were able to spend the day enjoying the beauty of Kailua-Kona. The outrigger trip was a real treat and can be enjoyed by everyone. The shops are always fun to visit and explore, but the Sunny Beach was a wonderful way to spend the day..

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The instructors were very helpful and it's a beautiful place and if you are able to get out and about I say try it.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We booked this excursion through hawaiicruiseexcursions.com. Excursion was called: BIG ISLAND OUTRIGGER TOUR AND BEACH DAY EXCURSION. The outrigger tour itself didn't go out very far. It was interesting but I was expecting to go farther along the island. We stayed right there in the beach area. The beach was nice. They set up umbrella and chairs for you and also provide you with snorkeling equipment and explain how to use them. This was our first time snorkeling and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My husband didn't enjoy it as much. He has a mustache and beard so the mask wasn't as water tight and his flippers were too big. Again we snorkeled right there in the beach area. There was plenty of fish to see. The beach got pretty busy later in the day. There's lots of places to eat close by and a hotel that you can go in and use the facilities.

4  Thank drmoore
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This was lots of fun! We snorkeled and swam in the morning and lounged on our beach chairs. We got burgers from a little restaurant right beside the beach, very good! Our boat ride left from our beach at 1pm and we cruised around, the breeze on the water was wonderful! We did see dolphins but they were at least 20 feet away, I was hoping for closer. I'd have to say that was my only complaint, it was a wonderful day, wonderful tour. Highly recommend!

4  Thank Tinchili