“o yeah!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 12 August 2017

went thru the whole menu and when i got to the scampi omelet that was IT! been a kona breakfast stop for years and years ... da best!
great food great service great on site owner, plenty of windows, good prices ... what can i say?? i love this place!

1  Thank punadude

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a really local type place. The food was really good, and even though we were obviously tourists, all of the staff was really nice to us. We had a lot of questions about things on the menu, and they were very nice to answer all of our questions, even though they were probably dumb questions that tourists ask! I appreciated their patience with me and my kids. The grilled fish, and fish and chis were all great. I loved the salad and the sautéed vegetables, all very delicious, which sometimes you don't get a very good salad or vegetables at a place like this. We drove by on Sunday and it looked like they were closed, so if check the opening times if you plan to go on a Sunday. I don't think they are open.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Nice and cheap , very large portions, came there 3 times in a week when we visited the big island. Ordered the super loco moco , it is very good , enough food to feed 2 mouths .

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We ate lunch here after snorkeling several spots on the south side of the island. Good Fries and Slaw with pineapple. We had a fish burger that was good. Thought about desert - looked like some nice ones but decided not. Building a bit old (probably an old McDonald's/Burger King) but seemed more down home Hawaii with plate lunch type meals for many.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I had eggs and hash & my wife had
eggs Benedict. Both were very good.
Waiter was unattentive. I could not get coffee refills.

Very clean with good food and it appears that many locals were eating there, which is always a good sign.