“Great Views and Food”

Beach Tree Bar and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Tree Bar and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 295 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The essence of "barefoot elegance," Beach Tree Bar and Lounge has the feel of a Hawaiian beach house. Diners choose between al fresco beachside seating or an elegant open-air dining room with 16-foot vaulted ceilings. An outdoor lounge sets the stage for the perfect beachfront cocktail with nightly live entertainment. Featuring Italian and Mediterranean cuisine with California and tropical influences, specialty dishes include: House-made Pappardelle with Hāmākua Mushrooms and Parmigiano Crema; Gnocchi with Oxtail Ragout; and Mascarpone and Proscuitto Pizza. Beach Tree Bar and Lounge offers over 60 wines by the glass, carafe or bottle and is open for lunch and dinner daily. The culinary philosophy is to start with ingredients from the island, and then beyond – ensuring incorporation of the freshest, most sustainable ingredients available. Working with over 160 local farms, approximately 75% of the food served at Beach Tree Restaurant is from the Island of Hawaii.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Beach Tree Bar and Lounge at the Four Seasons is a great restaurant with better service and an unbelievable view. It's terrific.

1  Thank William J

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

With a gorgeous setting, fabulous experienced bartenders who make great drinks, what more could you want? Very relaxed excellent service. No pretense here! As locals we like to come here and be spoiled!

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Stopped by several timnes for lunch. Good food and the staff is friendly.

Nice place for drinks and beers. And the selection is good aswell.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Ocean views, outstanding service and greay food and selection of beers making this a pleasant stop for a snack in between sight-seeing on the Kona side of the Big Island. Prices reasonable and ambiance superb.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I frequented this awesome beachside spot, Beach Street Bar and Lounge while we were staying at the Four Seasons on our honeymoon. On the day we arrived, we found ourselves copied up pretty quickly at the cute
bar snacking on apps and enjoying cocktails. While both of us normally offer lots of suggestions to the bartenders in order to receive the perfect cocktail, Beach Tree doesn't need any help at all; in fact, they served me the most perfect drink I've ever had --with spicy tequila and infused fresh fruit, I have no complaints. Patrick and I enjoyed visiting this spot throughout our stay, and we chose Beach Tree for dinner the last evening dining on the resort. This is the spot where we met lots of friendly families and folks whom were willing to take our photograph as well as a wait staff that knew the ins and outs of both the island and the menu.

Patrick and I had our picture taken beneath the tree along the edges of the patio that is supposedly infamous. In addition two great food and great company, beach tree has live music and ukuleles every evening.

I give kudos to the resto as there were lots of families at dinner, and many singles don't want to sit near crying children. As it was our honeymoon we simply requested a table that was seated separately from the families and our request was honored immediately. The servers did such a nice job of handling the families and separating folks about that I never even noticed all the children that were at the complete opposite end of the restaurant.

I would most definitely recommend the spot whether you're staying at the four seasons or you're just visiting the Resort for the day. I believe I posted a few photographs on my Instagram @carlygraceyoga

don't forget to order the specials and definitely to have the fish tacos at lunch!

1  Thank carlygraceyoga